Friday, November 2, 2012

Tools of the Trade



Isn't this the cutest pin ever?? April brought me back a little bit of goodness from Market. Thank you April, you're the best!

I'm totally jealous of everyone who has been at Market; it sounds like an exhausting, but also an exhilarating experience! And all that fabric! What an amazing candy store of delicious textiles! Someday, some way, I'm going to find a way to get there!

Ella, April, Sue, and I met for a sewing day yesterday and I got so much done, yay! I worked on my pieced scrap border quilt, piecing my white blocks and the smaller of the scrappy strips:



I also worked on my starflower block pillow:



Finally, I came up with a sketch of a possible design for my tablerunner for the Modern Christmas Tablerunner Swap I'm participating in. The colors aren't really true, more just to jazz things up . . .


Stay tuned tomorrow to see what I'm playing with in terms of possible fabrics . . .  I'd love your opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking? I always welcome comments and suggestions! Thanks for stopping by Shortcookie!